Thursday

How To Make My Acne Go Away

Acne is the term used by dermatologist to define plugged pores, pimples, or deeper lumps, that occur on the face, back, chest, neck, or shoulders. The severity of acne ranges from mild to severe, encompassing spots of acne to painful nodules and cysts. Acne has many names: pimples, whiteheads, papules, cysts, nodules, and rosacea just to name a few. Statistically, adolescents are the ones in our population affected by acne regardless of sex, race, or ethnicity. In fact, about 80% of all people between the ages of 12 and 17 will develop an occasional pimple or "breakout." However, some of these "breakouts" are much more severe from some than for others.

Acne is usually diagnosed beginning at the age 10, and subsequent diagnosis may persist for decades. For a small percentage, this condition can prove troublesome throughout adulthood, even into the late twenties, thirties, and beyond. Men and women are equally affected by acne. However, men are much more prone to developing more severe forms of acne. They are also less likely to seek medical attention. On the other hand, women may be at a greatest risk for occasional breakouts caused by hormonal changes associated with the application of oil-containing cosmetics and normal menstruation. As we all now, both women and men can have cases of severe acne that, if left untreated, can cause deep facial scarring and emotional distress.

Most of you reading this have some form of acne, and you are looking for a way to get rid of acne for good. As a 15 year acne sufferer myself, I was searching for the 'be all' and 'end all' for acne treatment. But I wanted to find the best ways to treat acne, and it was also important to me to find natural solutions that worked with no side effects. Dermatologists can write a prescription for many different pharmaceutical products that are effective at treating most cases of acne. However, what we have learned is that many of the prescription drugs have side effects, some of which are very serious.

One of the most popular prescribed drugs for treating acne is Accutane. Although it has a pretty high success rate, there are many studies out that now claim Accutane can cause very serious side effects. Many studies are showing that serious symptoms can show up many years after taking Accutane. Some of the possible side effects are: inflammatory bowel disease and rectal bleeding, joint dryness, stunted growth, musculoskeletal injuries, vision damage, liver damage, and severe birth defects. So if you are considering Accutane or other prescription drugs to help get rid of your acne problems please do your own research and understand that serious side effects are very possible.

Through my own research and personal experiences, I learned that the best way to get rid of acne and to keep a glowing complexion is by treating acne from the inside-out, rather than solely from topical chemicals that don’t work and usually cause more harm to the skin. Products that fuel your body with key nutrients that allow the skin to normalize, while promoting a decrease of sebum (oil) production and inflammation are key to successful acne treatments. Acne can really be a nuisance for all of us, and we don't have to be doctors to understand the impact it has on our lives. Most people don't understand why some people get acne more often than others. Having had acne most of my life I wanted to find a simple, effective, yet safe solution to treating my acne that didn't involve harsh chemicals or fragrances that could further irritate my skin.

Personally I am even more delighted to say that this all-natural acne treatment system works! Having tried many 'over the counter' creams and pills, along with several different prescription drugs, all without success, I was finally able to clear my acne. And it's a great feeling knowing I cleared my acne without taking dangerous prescription drugs. I starting seeing results within a few days and my acne was totally cleared up within a few months. Being that I am in my upper 30s and have battled cystic acne for over 20 years, I was not an easy case to treat. The scars left on my face from my teenage years were very noticeable, and I really didn't think anything would ever help. My face is now clear, and my acne scars are gone.

If I would have had this product many years ago I would have saved a lot of money which I spent on worthless products that probably made my acne worse over the years. Plus it would have been nice if I didn't have to go to those embarrassing doctor appointments regarding my acne. I would go to the dermatologist and then go back to school. My friends would ask where I had been, and I was too embarrassed to tell them the truth. Nevertheless, I am thankful to say that I found an all natural acne treatment system that finally get rid of my acne and from what I have recently learned, it is becoming a top choice for many acne sufferers.

Before you buy anything online, make sure you read Lana Robinson's free report on how to make acne go away, and natural acne treatment

No comments: